No Baggy Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you see thats the schools fault they dont have metal dectorers. And how cares i wear baggy pants and i have to where a uniform at my school. i could bring a freaking rifle if i wanted without them knowing.

Wow... he hid a shotgun in his pants.. But I highly doubt you can move freely with a shotgun in your pants..

DJ-CHRIS said:
Seen that, probolly on bowling for columbine

I am amazed at how you actually whatched a film produced by michael
moore. You canadians must really hate us americans. btw, good luck with the terrorists in your country right now.

and they just discoved this?????

Like I new about home boys wearing baggy clothing to hide "stuff" about 15 years ago.

I am glad that the department of education is so up to date on student affairs.

Excuse my bluntness about this. In year 11-12 I did an assignment about High School Violence, and I was appauled at how both teachers and the department of education really wanted to sweep the entire problem under the carpet, and not address the issue at all.

p0werslave said:
I am amazed at how you actually whatched a film produced by michael
moore. You canadians must really hate us americans. btw, good luck with the terrorists in your country right now.

Michael Moore is popular in Canada, as well as your country and most of the world. I watched that movie many times, at school, at home, at other people's houses.

And Canada has 1 terrrorist group, we like to call the FLQ.

Wow... he hid a shotgun in his pants.. But I highly doubt you can move freely with a shotgun in your pants..
Exactly.....that kid wouldn't just be easily walking down the halls saying "whatsup to his homies" before he goes out blasting...he loaded it down right there in that room then unpacks it....

BTW: This came out on the news like RIGHT after the whole columbine crap went down so this is a really old clip.

Michael Moore is popular in Canada, as well as your country and most of the world.
Negative....Michael moore isn't that popular here.....most think he's a beligerant idiot who needs to be shot himself.....he takes everything out of context and makes completely garbage movies...

Team America has a good portrayel of michael moore.

He claims he doesn't make movies for the money but that's all the fat idiot is about

Belive me. If they had metal detectors, they still could not stop people bringing weapons to school.

Also even if they did that idea with the no baggy clothes thing. You could still pack heat. It is called an ankle holster.

ankle2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom