NIU shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the percentage of idiots in the population seems to be on the rise. I blame the lack of beatings parents give their kids these days.

TOTALLY agree.
kids today are so coddled and "protected". trust me, if i rasied a stink in a department store when i was young with either of my parents...lol it didn't last long, you know what im sayin?
we used to have corporal punishment in school. now, if you look at a kid crossways in class, CPS and the cops will come down on you hard enough to make your head spin. that, or they will come to school with a shotgun and kill people. their parents dont discipline them, why should anyone else be able to?
i chalk it all up to young people being punk *** kids and afraid to take (or give) an *** whoopin. so, they carry guns to feel tough. same thing with gang-bangers...just a bunch of weak kids.
as far as the crazies that do stuff like this, i chalk it up to lack of parental guidance too. that and they are just ****in crazy.

at least you know that school is going to be safe now, no offence but its true, once an incident happens like that at a school its almost garranteed not to happen again because they beef up the security and stuff alot.

^theres not really any way they can stop it from happening again
the best they can do is metal detectors, but im sure there would be a way around them

i can hide three handguns on me easily, without even being creative

but another part that really sucks is now i get to hear all these democrats talk about how we need to take guns away from everybody and how guns are the worst thing ever blah blah blah

People are freakin retards, i swear. The worst part is they blame it on games. Im sure no one here would pull a stunt like this, and most of us love playing fps.

at least you know that school is going to be safe now, no offence but its true, once an incident happens like that at a school its almost garranteed not to happen again because they beef up the security and stuff alot.

From what I understand there were many security guards already at the school.
Playing the Odds by David Calderwood

There is an old saying. "when seconds count, the cops are minutes away." If universities werent so paranoid about the vast majority of their students things like this may not be as frequent. I will try and keep this from being political, but Utah is the only state I know of that expressly allows for concealed carry on university campus' and they have yet to have a shooting at one. I tend to subscribe to the "wild west" philosophy that people tend to act nicer in general when anyone could be armed.

if u guys think that is messed up... u know that layne bryant shooting in Tinley Park? well that store is probably 5min driving distance by my house! i go to the bestbuy over there all the time. I was actually on my way home with my PSU from tigerdirect when it happened... crazyness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom