NIU shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this earlier on the news. You don't think it could happen to you but jeez, these are getting more and more frequent and my campus could be next.

Sadly the percentage of idiots in the population seems to be on the rise. I blame the lack of beatings parents give their kids these days.

And then some take that to extremes resulting in "bottled up rage"! You have to find a balance otherwise... :eek: ! "that was horrible!" is what you end up seeing in the news.

That was meant to be offbeat in that sense there. That's been around for awhile now however. It looked familiar with one look.

is it sad that when i read this thread (this is the first i heard of it) the first thing to pop in my friend and my heads was "i wonder what gun he used?"

I was wondering why he did it also, but I caught this little sentence about the shooter.

"The man who gunned down five people at Northern Illinois University in a suicidal rampage became erratic after HALTING HIS MEDICATION and carried a shotgun to campus inside a guitar case, police said Friday."

Obviously he had some type of mental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom