NIN Fans - free tour footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
This One Is On Us - Fan Created 2 x DVD/BluRay Release of Nine Inch Nails Live: 2008

professionally mastered audio release - 2009-03-01
After two rounds of intense torrent testing, art work updating, a skipped dinner replaced by ice water, and a trip in to work at 3am to take advantage of the fast internet, it comes with great excitement (and even more relief) to present to you the audio release of Another Version of the Truth.

This double-feature audio torrent captures the final stages of the Nine Inch Nails: Lights In The Sky 2008 tour.

'Las Vegas' - consists of a fully fan co-ordinated, recorded, and produced version of the final show in Las Vegas, mixed and mastered from a variety of hi-quality fan audio sources.

'The Gift' - takes footage supplied by Nine Inch Nails from 3 different shows in the final part of the tour, edited and mixed together by us to get the best of each show.

The torrent is available in either 320kb MP3 or FLAC.

Thanks to all involved from the thisoneisonus.org community that have helped this project move at such a fast pace.

- aaron

****ing sweet... So far I have collected every one of there albums, I love NIN.... That and they usualy have a concert in KY every year that I TRY to attend, but can't afford. :(

BTW, anyone know if they are going to release this on CD as I would like to buy it.

****ing sweet... So far I have collected every one of there albums, I love NIN.... That and they usualy have a concert in KY every year that I TRY to attend, but can't afford. :(

BTW, anyone know if they are going to release this on CD as I would like to buy it.

Weren't they in Cincinnati this past fall? I've never really heard them except for closer. Which is a ****ing hilarious song.

I think they was the day after the concert in ky, as the Rup Arena is only 3 hours or so from there. Kentucky usualy has them every october, along with a few other bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom