Nigerian Scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you just put up a big image that says "BAIT FOR NIGERIAN SCAMMERS" lol.

That crap looks so ridiculously unbelievable dude. I don't think there's a person on earth who WANTS to ship to another country and absolutely refuses their own.

"Anywhere in africa" lol......man if they fall for that, they need to be shot.

This should be somewhat believeable.

Volkswagen For Sale (£5,000 )
Reply to: tfemail@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday 14th June
Hi, my name is Earl I live in Kent, and I am 78 year old. I am selling my car because it is too much to maintain

It is a very nice Volkswagen Passat. A/C, Auto locks, Navi system, other nice features!

I accept anything, as this vehicle must must go cashiers check, western union is preferred, easiest and quickest! MUST Go !

If u are interest please contact me, I live in Kent

@ M4A1, the problem with that is the fact that a car cannot be shipped to Nigeria. But I suppose the Western Union and cheque invite will probably see some interest from them.

but seriously....

why not open up a new account, deposit the check, dont send them the item, and transfer the check balance to paypal before they can remove it?

seems to me that you can scam them no problem.

because as we've said, the check has no validity to it in the first place. It's not like it actually gets moved to your account, but then they get it back or something.

MAYBE.......if you went into the bank, asked for a withdrawel, then high tailed it to canada you'd be aright :D

has anyone ever wondered what would happen if you made a clone of your card, and you had 2 people withdraw the same amount at the same time out of your account..

i wonder if the bank systems are fast enough to catch something like that. Like for example i only had $500 in my account. So i cloned my card and withdrew $500 at 2 different places at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom