Daemon Poster
Hehehe...my schedule next year (gonna be a Junior):

1. AP English 3
2. Honors Algebra 2
3. Honors US History Dual Credit (w00t)
4. Honors Research and Technical Writing
5. Pre AP Physics 1
6. Computer Maintenance 1

Comp. Maintenance is 2 periods, and if I take and pass this year and next year (Comp Maint. 2) I get official A+ Certification!!!!:D :cool: That is the coolest!!!! I am sooo happy 'bout that!!! During my senior year, I'm gonna try to fit Networking/Web Page Design and Multimedia Graphics, both are computer based courses. This is gonna be soooo cool!!!! What are you, if you're still in school, taking next year?:cool:

for the summer at least calc 2, then next semester... physics, chemistry, calc 3, some history class [what shall it be]... gen ed stuff, and a few fun ones... good 'ol community college! 23 credits worth though lol. it shall be fun.

high school--i assume you're in? damn, lol. they had a few honors classes, but those were far too much work for me. it's a lot easier to do nothing, get an A in all classes, learn what i want [mainly math/sciences], and skip a years worth:p

Can you take AP Computer Science their? Try to take that, but from the looks of it you are a Sophmore, i did the A+ frosh and am in the AP Comp Science - They will teach you Java or C++.

Fun course.

I'm gonna be taking AP Physics, AP Trig/Pre-calc, AP English, AP US history, band, Honors Spanish 3/4, P.E., jazz band, and chamber winds. I might also be taking Number Theory and/or Logic from a distance learning thing at Stanford. I'm gonna need a lot of coffee. :(

Finishing up for this year: English (Level 4), Calculus BC (AP), Calculus-based Physics (AP), US Government (AP), Psychology

Fall Quarter: Freshman English, Calculus, General Physics, intro courses to EE, perhaps some computer engineering courses the quarter after, for supplement.

Little note: Even though I passed all my AP tests last year to earn college credit, I still recommend taking basic intro courses (in english, math and science) during the first quarter so you don't forget the material over time.

I wish they would have had computer classes like that at my high school. My high school had Farming and Forestry, but nothing to do with computers at all.

our years already started but this is what im doing.. first year college.

Stage 1 Physics
Stage 1 Chemistry
Stage 1 English Communications
Stage 1 Economics
Stage 1 Info Tech
Stage 2 Maths Studies

Well, I am not a programmer, unfortuantely. I copy the programs from the book, compile them, correct them, and run them. 100 for a project grade. I really don't understand a lot of things because I was gone for the first 3 months and I missed out on a lot of foundation info. :(

I j ust moved back to my old town and they dont have any computer classes here cept keboarding uhh. And im the drum captain here (section leader for concert badn) and im in jazz band as well. I also went to state honor band after going to Region Band. fun stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom