Newegg vs. ClubIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing about the internet is that we can easiy shop around for the best deals. ClubIT is on my list of vendors, but so are many others.

Cool, I will have to add this one to the list of places I check before getting hardware..... not that it will happen remotly soon, since you need money to do that.... :(

Nope, I didn't. Maybe I glanced at it in the past a time or two from a link, but I wasn't too familiar with it, and I didn't remember it. Newegg has always been my weapon of choice, and I compare prices at ZipZoomFly, and some other ones. I have no money though, so I can't really buy anything.

There is a Fry's near me too, but most of their stuff (out here at least) is pretty $$$... I don't go there unless I am 'window shopping'.

Actually, they DO have some good deals on DVD's once is a great while...

ClubIT is great, well for my 1 order ive done through them. I called around 10am mst and talked to someone about their q6600s and if they were instock. Ordered it about 15 minutes later, shipped that day and was at my house in 2 days. I'd say thats pretty decent service.

Frys is great, for hard drives, and sometimes motherboard/cpu combo deals. I bought a E6300 and it came with a ecs motherboard, sure it was not a great board but it lasted me until I had enough money for a DS3. Best of all the combo deal was only 160$. The E6300 cost more than that at the time. Their flash memory is also pretty cheap. Flash drives also can be cheap. The only thing that they sell that is overpriced are videocards. Since there is a frys near where I live i would buy hard drives from there instead of newegg since i don't have to pay shipping. And if anything does not work i can just return it.

ClubIT is great, well for my 1 order ive done through them. I called around 10am mst and talked to someone about their q6600s and if they were instock. Ordered it about 15 minutes later, shipped that day and was at my house in 2 days. I'd say thats pretty decent service.

See, that's one of the best things about ClubIT. You can actually call them and order stuff. Newegg doesn't do that. Does Newegg even have a phone number to call? Probably just a customer service number for support, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom