newegg problem (double order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See man. You gotta be more assertive. First of all you don't want to pay for items that were a mistaken order do to a glitch in the system, even if it was from your banking institution.

Then on top of that, they want you to pay for shipping to get the package to you that you don't want or didn't originally order, then refuse it once it gets to you. then wait another 5 days for it to get back to them. Then another 5 days before they credit you back?

That's just insane. It would take 5 may-be 10 minutes tops to look up your orders. Locate the orders in their system. Find where they are and halt one order and then void it.

Next time you are faced with a situation like this, grab a hold of your "Testicles" and say, "Let me talk to your supervisor..."

your problem is how do you know what two boxes to refuse?

You check the invoice as they arrive. Do not sign for the goods. Do not open the goods. You get the invoice which should be on the side of the box. And then refuse the goods that you do not want.

The second you open that box, the goods are yours.

Alternitively, you ask newegg for the courier considement note number used for the courier for the goods that you do want to keep. The invoice might not be easily avalable. However the consignment note number, ever the courier driver will know that.
So if the consignment note number does not match, do not accept the goods.

I do this all the time with a few of my bigger suppliers when I have accidently ordered the wrong thing or double ordered some thing.

you whine to much cj lol get over it it was a mess up people screw up lol ...finally got his package bent case and bent fan and he doesnty wanna send it back am i wrong when i say this ... when i order something $100+ off of newegg it better be in perfect condition or there refunding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom