NewEgg owns...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an undesireable experience with them so I try and use zipzoomfly instead.

And hey. The same 780i board on newegg is $35 cheaper on zzf.

Good **** price gougers...

description?

all major retailers will have some problems with a small percentage of their customers :p

your just unlocky lol

Well, I'm usually pretty lucky when it comes to winning ****. A la the 8800gt in the fst section.

Long story short, paid with paypal, newegg said never received, paypal said newegg received. Took them a week to acknowledge they had an issue with their paypal system. In which time my order had been canceled. So I had to reorder and pay with a credit card. And then it took them 3 more weeks to refund the money via paypal.

In the end I finally got the items after they were overnighted about 2 weeks after I initially ordered.

The only reason I'd even consider using them again is because after talking to the president my mom got $100 taken off the order.

So yeah, when I can get away with it, I order from ZZF.

I've always loved using Newegg and it got even better after the first time I bought something from them. I found out I live 15min from them, so now I just call them and pick my stuff up instead of having it shipped.

yea, newegg rocks. I ordered a psu from ncixus and its taken 4 days to ship. Thats about when newegg would have it on my front door. and fedex only?!?! ups ftw

there is a ton of shipping options at ncix (prob for Canadians) every time i have ordered from them the item has shipped the next day...shipping takes a good week though where i live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom