Newegg keeps spamming me.`

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncjimn

In Runtime
So after I got tired of receiving crap from newegg I thought it was necessary to unsubscribe, so I did.

But after unsubscribing like 3 times I still get their crap.

WTF?

neweggspam.png

yea? well they keep ripping me off. My mom ordered parts from them sunday and got them today (thursday) with 3 day shipping. I had to order some fans yesterday and put 2 day Air shipping on them to get them by at least saturday. Coming from NJ to OH, its going to be Monday until I get them. 2 day shipping turned into 5 day (4 not counting Sunday).

Happens to me every stinking time. Last time I used rush processing to maybe help this situation, it took a week and a half for 3 day shipping.

I love newegg's prices, but they gotta get rid of UPS. I should have just done Fedex, but it was a lot more money.

I don't remember voluntarily subscribing to their newsletter. Also I don't like seeing stuff in my spam folder because it just bugs me to see that there are new spam messages so I always click and delete them all so that the folder stays empty. Of course I marked their junk as spam, it's just that well I thought companies like newegg would unsubscribe you if you desired to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom