newegg to expand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised newegg is gonna focus on europe and asia before canada.

Maybe they just have a grudge against canada :p

If NewEgg opens up in Europe, I look for them to either start shipping across the border or open up a warehouse facility up there.

tiger direct is pretty crap, way overpriced compared to any other store i no here. maybe canada already has good providers of cheap parts, like ncix, but then again newegg is more well known, im canadian and i would prefer newegg over any other company here, haha.

talldude123 said:
Canada isn't big enough.

Asia is so freakishly large :eek:

Yet, Asians...so tiny. God is a mysterious worker.
PS, I feel ya Canadians I mean whats up with that yous guys are practically the 51st state anyway
:p

yo, enough with the manifest destiny thing u americans got goin on there. Canada rox U.S in everything but prices, haha.

actually, America is better.

I watch all American TV shows, because they make good TV, and most of my electronics are from either America or Japan.

I only live in Canada because i was born here, and don't have a passport.

But i will live in America when i'm 21.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
On overclockers..
My memory = +£7 more than scan.
My Cpu = +£14 more than scan
want me to find more examples?

Must have been the time, as I was pleased with my purchase. :p

Alot of times Overclockers comes to the same price as other stores like Scan, but it will be even cheaper to buy the best of both worlds.

(Another example of cheapness, a Antec Lanboy for £33 at OcUK.

But i will live in America when i'm 21.

Come on down to Tennessee when you do, talldude. Plenty of jobs and a decent college or two nearby.

The town (well, it's become a city) I live in is growing like crazy. Always a need for fresh talent.

Plus, the cost of living is pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom