Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i do not, i think its really stpuid

• had one, have not logged on in a while

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what i mean.... go elsewhere from now on! Join the Newegg boycott, friends!

Actually I need to get a PSU and ceramique from them, and an x1900xt, and a case... strike my words from earlier.

well... i'm very disappointed in all of you. I'm going home now. I'll check the poll later from my domicile to see if you've changed your minds. Good Luck Dear Friends. Join the NewEgg BoyCott and stop these slithery bandits before they become too powerful.

I've never seen any proccessor raise in prices except for the Opteron series from AMD. So I'll just wait this out a couple of months until I can get it for under 350 after shipping and tax.

ren0nie0 said:
well... i'm very disappointed in all of you. I'm going home now. I'll check the poll later from my domicile to see if you've changed your minds. Good Luck Dear Friends. Join the NewEgg BoyCott and stop these slithery bandits before they become too powerful.

You're a ****ing annoying little **** you know that? Did you just learn the word boycott yesterday or something? And newegg sells thousands of products...I'm going to "boyyyyycott!!!!!!!!!" just because 2 of em are bogus. :rolleyes:

ren0nie0 said:

too powerful? any company who sells things is going to have SOME power. it's just that some abuse it. and i must say that being the most reliable company and having only a few components overpriced and many underpriced compared to other companies they're outdoing what a powerhungry company would.

**** i'd pay an extra 5-10% for newegg stuff over other companies just because they're so understandable when stuff craps out. *if something is DOA or not perfect they re-embursed me for RMA...etc*

BTW you are a [Flame SNIPPED] to think that companies will sell EVERY product the cheapest...seriously man here's how you sound. "Let's boycott McDonalds friends. They've got a dollar menu...but the [Profanity SNIPPED] big mac's aren't on it!!! Power hungry *******s!!!"

think next time you talk/post.

i hope ur able to follow my McDonals comparision

IE for [Flame SNIPPED]...the dollar menu is the cheap crap Newegg sells and the Big Mac...you ****ing guessed it Conroe...something people want but is overpriced.

just thought i'd clear that up before you start saying it's stupid. i'd say it's a rather correct analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom