Votes: 0 0.0%
  • had one, have not logged on in a while

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

No,I won't be boycotting them.

Their service is great and the products I bought from them always arrived on time and worked right outta the box.

And this whole "ZOMG THEY OVERPRICE CONROE" **** is a stupid reason to hate them..... its their right to put whatever price they wish, you were never forced to BUY from them, you could've looked for other shops prices first.

Either way they will lower it at some point so whats the big deal.

-Jo.

..I'm happy to wait with my socket 939 til conroes are a dime a dozen.

Imma upgrade to a 4400 x2 til my system starts becoming dated....then I'll hop on whatever CPU bandwagon is passing by at the time

if i were newegg i would stay consistent and not let my loyal customers down but insulting their intelligence by charging too much for an in-demand product. sure they could make a buck... but at what cost. they could have just marked it up 15%-20% and made loads of loot. but no, they had to be puss filled scumbags and take advantage of the consumer just like another pedophile e-tailer scum (of course many ARE decent). Join the Boycott friends!

Yoad said:
lol.

No,I won't be boycotting them.

Their service is great and the products I bought from them always arrived on time and worked right outta the box.

And this whole "ZOMG THEY OVERPRICE CONROE" **** is a stupid reason to hate them..... its their right to put whatever price they wish, you were never forced to BUY from them, you could've looked for other shops prices first.

Either way they will lower it at some point so whats the big deal.

-Jo.

I'm glad atleast one agrees with me.

personally i think who ever boycotts newegg cause of about 5 products prices are complete morons

I have decided I won't be buying conroe right now. I will upgrade for UT2007, which has now been pushed back to "the first half of 2007", and by then there could be something better.

exactly! newegg isn't the only vendor to purchose components from. What i'm saying is they should no longer be a choice! Their arrogance can not go unchecked! Join the Newegg Boycott friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom