New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryguy2323

In Runtime
The greatest state in the U.S!! And I'm Canadian but if I had to move to the US that would be the state!!! w00t!!!

It is a nice state. There is plenty of cool stuff to do. I have been there twice and both times it kicked ass.

I just got back from New York. :) I spent one day with my cousins in soho, and then we went to my other cousin's wedding on west 37th. It was fun but not much time to do stuff. It is a cool state though.

Aww....listen to all the foreign romanticism.....

Man, shame on you two for not repping your own states....In my opinion, Cali has way more to offer than NY, and better weather too! I've been to most of the US and I still prefer the southwest. NM has every type of landscape and weather, not to mention the otherworldly sunsets....NY is full of bitter people, bitter drivers, bitter attitudes....about the only thing I liked is being in the middle of a city at night and not having to SEE people (hence the copious amounts of graf everywhere)

I SECOND THAT! I do tech support for ppl in NY and others around US. NY are 100% bitchier (No offence anyone!) than any of our customers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom