New yaers Eve - 00AM Roll Over

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
C'mon folks what you got planned for new years? My self personally I will be on line hear at tech forums. Maintaining my network as usual. I've just got another System as me mate was skint so bought it off him for literally a few quid. I mean a few quid as well. Get paid next week so I'll be blowing some Cash on upgrades.

Anyone at home on new years like me, online mabie, what about jumping on the Forums.

Also can I ask while I'm making a Post is it possible to make a USB Boot XP System from thumb drive and how.

Going to see an old friend play at a bar, then before midnight head to another friend's house for the count down and some beer.

Sounds pretty good TBH, I'll be at home, now that we are hear in the UK technically Monday, its only on Wed Thurs, prob be just another day for my self TBH but I'm going to enjoying blowing some cash on upgrades. I'll post in the Upgrades section PP soon after posting this.

I'll be working on New Years and the day after so not much fun for me. I look forward to a day when i can lock myself in a room with my steam collection and finally play all the games i've been collecting. Also, hopefully that room in on a space shuttle.

I'll be working on New Years and the day after so not much fun for me. I look forward to a day when i can lock myself in a room with my steam collection and finally play all the games i've been collecting. Also, hopefully that room in on a space shuttle.

I saw a Story on Yahoo a while were as some one had a Games collection that went for a six figure sum. The room it self was a Games Center of sorts. Personally I'm not big on gaming but I would love to get in to it, but just don't have the patience.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good TBH, I'll be at home, now that we are hear in the UK technically Monday, its only on Wed Thurs, prob be just another day for my self TBH but I'm going to enjoying blowing some cash on upgrades. I'll post in the Upgrades section PP soon after posting this.
Upgrades for what? You should make a thread and I'll help you out if you're piecing together a new machine.

I have 2 weeks holiday and I'm using this time to play games. Even bought a 980 to do so because when I'm working I have 0 time to do anything but work.

I'm getting my gallbladder out tomorrow so I may or may not be up to celebrating on Wednesday night
Good luck buddy.

Not sure what I am doing. Currently going to see a friend of my partner. But that might change.

I'm getting my gallbladder out tomorrow so I may or may not be up to celebrating on Wednesday night

My mom got that taken out like 2 years ago, she was in pain for 2 weeks straight...jk
It went fine and was quick, good luck.

We were planning on having the family over to play games and watch a movie.
Now we might go to Dave and Busters with them

We will be camping with friends in our RV, an annual trip. It's a 50/50 bet as to whether I will stay up until midnight to ring in the new year since it's not that big of a deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom