new transformers trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am intrigued how at how the script is going to explain why robots from Mars take the shapes of Earth-devised machines like cars, 18-wheelers, jets, helicopters, bulldozers, motorcycles, etc...

I like the transformers, well the original series at least. The reincarnations all sucked and were all rushed, The only remake that didn't suck was Beast Wars, but beast machines sucked.
I can't wait for the movie to hit theatres, I'm also hoping the rest of the original series will be brought to america soon.

YAY! NOW I CAN BE 10 YEARS OLD AGAIN PLAYING WITH MY LITTLE ACTION FIGURES!

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

You've got to be ****ing me, whoever thinks that transformers is cool anymore needs to be shot becuase their not 11 years old anymore.

Transformers is like Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles, ITS FOR 9-12 YEAR OLD KIDS!

ok power rangers was always lame and i even thought that when i liked it :p

but if you like your anatomy in it's current configuration don't diss transformers or TMNT ;)

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
YAY! NOW I CAN BE 10 YEARS OLD AGAIN PLAYING WITH MY LITTLE ACTION FIGURES! [/B]
Why wish..... my last house mate turns 30 in 1 day time and he's been know to play with transformers on the carpet like some 4 year old.

Some of the things that he (a 30 year old minus 1 day man) has been known to do is painful to think about.

Anyways, sucks to me be him as he had his house robbed last month, and they stole his transformers (including a G1 Megatron)

Since my last house mate as left a rather bad taste in my mouth about transformers, I am going to giving this film a miss.

There's a new series of transformers coming out made to look more like G1, such as Optimus Prime turning into a flat nose semi and Megatron turning into a handheld blaster instead of a tank or a dragon, and old favorites such as Astrotrain, Starscream, who looks like he did in G1 and Hot Rod will be back and look like he did in the movie, also Bumblebee will be back though I'm not sure if he will still be a beetle or something different.

Honestly it's nice to be a kid once in a while. I think I'm going to watch that movie when it comes out.

And Beast Wars was the ****!!

oh, and to let you know (there is talk already of the script), they do NOT come from mars. It supposedly keeps to the original, that seen will not be on mars. So, basically it is saying they are here (NOT from mars), and this was the reason for the rover signal loss. As for them being from mars, that has already been laid to rest as a big "NO". Thank God, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom