new tatto design

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
can someone help me design a new tattoo? i want it to be in fancy caligraphy and say "death before dishonor" like fancy black caligraphy. something that would look sweet as a tattoo design. in english or latin but latin doesnt translate too good.

I've got three tatts. Here's some advice. Make sure you are absolutely without a dought sure what you want to get. LOL Like I said, Ive got three.....................I only like one of them now. I was 19 and stupid when I got them all. hehe

TonCrafter said:
Here's some advice. Make sure you are absolutely without a dought sure what you want to get.

Those are word's of wisdom,I'll just add another thing don't get a tat when your drunk,I did and i ended up with a tat of FurBall from TinyToon's :eek: :p

FurBall.jpg

hahhahhhhahhahaha laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. thats so funny.

Yea i'm just getting two. I'm getting Jane Doe from converge's album art and something from refused. I know I know, its not good to get ones of bands, but these are bands i've listend to almost all my life, and are without a doubt my all time favorites.

death before dishonor as in marines. i am joining here in the year or next year depending on when the new recruitment and year placement act is enforced. and i already have one tattoo ive alrady contemplated the thought of making sure i really want it

Here are a couple to get the ball rolling

dbdmarines.jpg

dbdmarines2.jpg

"POTIVS MORI QVAM FOEDARI" doesn't have the same kick as "Death before Dishonor".

POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI i kinda like it becuase it doesnt remind me of the emo band. also i like the design tajahem made its pretty cool but be even cooler without the squiggly lines everywhere.

so if oyu could do the same thing with the POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI that would be the most awsome sweet coolness most totally bodaciously radical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom