A new soda! That sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like coca-cola stuff. The price is so much higher than the cheaper brands.

I like Great Value cola from Wal-mart, tastes the same as Coke, and costs 20 cents per can...i usually drink 3 cans a day, im gonna have a rotten brain soon!

Deimos said:
is true, same with mellow yellow, luckily it hasn't gone north of the carolinas yet.

Uhhh we have Mello Yello up here in Minnesota, so you're wrong about the fact that it hasn't gone North of the Carolinas yet.

so its basically diet coke, with a different label.

Actually, Coke Zero is a different formulation of artificial sweeteners. Coke had the plant I worked at to make the samples for them. Trust me, some of them were very nasty...

Mello Yello is an international brand.

I don't know how far Vault has gotten yet. Southeast Tennessee and Atlanta were test markets for it, and it went over very well here. And I just found out that it now comes in a 1-liter. W00t!

I have to advise you guys don't drink to much pop and save your teeth...MT. Dew after a few years rotted my teeth out and then it eat form the inside out which needless to say i jsut had my crowns and well i went in about 2 months ago to get my teeth sur. removed and had to have my jaws worked on cause of it and now i am teethless and hehe... try eating a nice steak with no teeth...not fun but i can say atleast the killer teeth aches are gone

Ew. I had that **** last night and it was ew. If they wanna bring back Surge then for **** sake bring back Surge, at least it was good. Also that did NOT act as an energy drink and the sugar did kill my teeth. Ive been drinking MD for a while now and i have had no problems. I think i first had a MD at like 8 and have been drinking it ever since.

p0werslave said:
Have you guys heard of the new drink Vault?

It's made from Coke and their slogan is "Drinks down like a Soda, but Kicks in like an Energy Drink"

Do not buy this soda, it's not even close to a energy drink, it's a carbonated beverage with 78 g of sugar. I guess their idea of energy is sugar high. There is no energy ingrediants at all.

Just thought I'd let you know before you rot your teeth.

Well still, do you get any kind of rush?

MT. Dew after a few years rotted my teeth out

Mountain Dew rots your teeth out, i agree.

Diet coke (which i drink alot of) does not rot your teeth. It makes you stupid, but doesnt rot your teeth.

And what is "drinking too much" pop? I have one can a day usually, is that too much? 400 ML/day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom