A new soda! That sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Have you guys heard of the new drink Vault?

It's made from Coke and their slogan is "Drinks down like a Soda, but Kicks in like an Energy Drink"

Do not buy this soda, it's not even close to a energy drink, it's a carbonated beverage with 78 g of sugar. I guess their idea of energy is sugar high. There is no energy ingrediants at all.

Just thought I'd let you know before you rot your teeth.

LOL...thanks for warning me. I don't usually try those new things anyways, I just stick to Mt. Dew and Pepsi.

Anybody remember Crystal Clear Pepsi?

chog said:
Its Cokes response to MDX
is true, same with mellow yellow, luckily it hasn't gone north of the carolinas yet.
--------------------------------
I still have a REALLY old crystal pepsi somewere, maybe I should sell it on ebay...

beedubaya said:
LOL...thanks for warning me. I don't usually try those new things anyways, I just stick to Mt. Dew and Pepsi.

Anybody remember Crystal Clear Pepsi?

DUDE YEAH WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT!!

nobody wants to drink clear ****...... Anyways that stuff was good... (last i remembered back in 92'?)

didnt the bottle have a solid blue plastic bottom?

does anyone remember "orbitz" it was like a lava lamp drink with little thingys floating in it.... :p

Hey, I like Vault.

Tastes sort of like a Fresca made with sugar.

Vault is supposed to take the place of Surge.

Trotter said:
Hey, I like Vault.

Tastes sort of like a Fresca made with sugar.

Vault is supposed to take the place of Surge.

I know, but it's horrible for you. I like the taste, but not the ingrediants.

It has 32g of sugar. I just had two tonight. It's like Cokes replacement for Surge, I think it's pretty good. Plus the bottle design is awesome for gripping. :)

OpticalIllusion said:
It has 32g of sugar. I just had two tonight. It's like Cokes replacement for Surge, I think it's pretty good. Plus the bottle design is awesome for gripping. :)

Look at it more carefully, it's 78 grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom