Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left Handed

• Ambidextrous

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about discover? i hear its like the best oen. it seems to be one of the cheaper ones.

i'd just go to a local news stand or place that sells magazines or maybe a library and look at them and see what has topics that interest you the most.

i haven't read discover much, but i've heard some good things, but pop sci has been around for over 50, or is it 60 years. every issue they go back to an old issue, show you the cover and how much it cost (the issue i have now says in 1948 an issue costs 25 cents) and show 2 or 3 interesting articles from it.

i've read popular science, and scientific american, i found that popular science seems to be more theory based whereas scientific american is actually scientific discoveries and stuff like that, not sure bout popular mechanics and discover though, maybe it was those 2 issues i read.

the past few issues of pop sci i've read have alot of cool things that should be out within the next 20 or so years, and theres always cool DIY thing like an oreo powered rocket and a solar powered wi-fi extender. the past 3 or 4 issues have had a bunch of cool new weapons from the war in iraq and future stuff to come.

2 years of pop sci is only $20, why not go for it.

this thread is really not that helpful..............darn.........i need to do some more research.

wow, JAMA seems to be a very interesting journal, but its really expensive.........in a while i will definitely get a JAMA subscription, or one to the Archives of Neurology.

EDIT: K im getting Popular Science and Discover, and it will cost me $63 with tax and shiz, thats pretty good considering i live in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom