A New Political Twist?

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
This is the first time I got this. A text from WI@obamasaliar.com about political crap.

Tom Barrett is a Union Puppet who will give Union Thugs everything they want. Call and ask why ###-###-####

I know texting is like the next biggest thing, but this is the first time I got this as a text. :umm:

Here's the funny thing, if the Government sees them as a campaign agency for any election, state or local, then they can call and text ya all they want.

Haven't had a dumbphone for a few years; on the ones I had, the only way to blacklist was through VZW, which can take a little while to go into effect, and you could only block a certain amount, as well as only change that blocklist every so often. Maybe it's changed recently; I don't know. It's not my job to know anymore, since I don't sell VZW phones anymore :).

My old stupid as crap flip phone had an internal blacklist. You could set to deny all txt/calls from anyone not in the address book, or set upto 30 specific numbers to block. I just blocked everything not in the address book, worked beautifully, btw, this was before the Motorola RAZR or w/e that stupid thing that costed $300 was.

Maybe there was a blocklist on the ones I had; just never used it so I don't remember it.

its a * filter, in the EU it's considered a obesnaty filter but can and is abused (prity much the only legal form of Censorship) in Germany I cant post **** you you ****ing ****, and on TF I can because the local filter takes care of it. But on a site without a filter I just insulted you... as a example.

its a * filter, in the EU it's considered a obesnaty filter but can and is abused (prity much the only legal form of Censorship) in Germany I cant post **** you you ****ing ****, and on TF I can because the local filter takes care of it. But on a site without a filter I just insulted you... as a example.

Hold on, are you saying they do deep packet inspection on everything in Germany to pick up obscenities? I find that hard to believe but man is that ever messed up if they do. With the videos that come out of Germany that seems a bit prudish...

Back
Top Bottom