.:New Joke Thread:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erstad

Banned
A bear and a rabbit are taking a dump in the woods and the bear turns to the rabbit and says "Do you have trouble with crap sticking to your fur"? The rabbit says "No". So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his asss with him.

How do you break a mods finger??

Punch him in the nose!!

Sorry mods....all in good fun!! LOL

he means...that the mods fingers are in their noses so if u punch their nose u will break their fingers

ok this may be a little unappropriate so dont read if u think u may be offended

what is funner that swining a baby on a close line?

stoping it with a shovel

whats the diffrence between 1000 dead babys in my garage and a corvete
i dont have a corvete

i find them funny...

Why does Monica Lewinski only vote republican now? Because the democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

A priest and a Rabbi walk in to a bar, the priest looks at the rabbi and says "hey did you hear the one about us?"

I hope these aren't ban bait. I think the Monica Lewinski one is funny.

a grasshopper goes into a bar, the bartender says:

"Hey! We have a drink named after you!"

the grasshopper says:

"You have a drink named Irvin?"

An investment counselor decided to go out on her own. She was shrewd and diligent, so business kept coming in, and pretty soon she realized that she needed an in-house counsel. She began to interview young lawyers.

"As I'm sure you can understand," she started off with one of the first applicants, "in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question." She leaned forward. "Mr. Peterson, are you an 'honest' lawyer?"

"Honest?" replied the job prospect. "Let me tell you something about honest. Why, I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education, and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my very first case."

"Impressive. And what sort of case was that?"

The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted, "He sued me for the money."

A truck driver amused himself by running over lawyers as they walked down the side of the road. Every time he saw a lawyer walking along the road, he would swerve to hit him. There would be a loud "thud", and then he would swerve back on the road.

As the truck driver drove along one day, he saw a priest hitch hiking, he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?"

The priest said he was on his way to his church up the road.

"I'll give you a lift."

The priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road. Suddenly, the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road and instinctively swerved to hit him. At the last minute, he remembered he had a priest in the truck and swerved back onto the road. Even though he knew he missed the lawyer, he still heard a loud "thud." Unsure of where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors. When he didn't see anything, he turned to the priest and said, "I'm sorry, Father. I almost hit a lawyer."

The priest replied, "That's OK, I got him with the door."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom