new invention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcent, dude, seriously. You should really reconsider moving out. I'm assuming you plan on living in your own place? You constantly complain about needing money while you still live at home. Imagine how much worse it will be when you move out on your own... rent, water, electricity, food, etc.

Besides man, you can barely function on your own without posting here for advice atleast once a week... and that's with all your basic needs taken care of. If you move out on your own, a week later, we will see a thread called "HELP! my apartment is on fire, what should I do?!"...

Norcent, dude, seriously. You should really reconsider moving out. I'm assuming you plan on living in your own place? You constantly complain about needing money while you still live at home. Imagine how much worse it will be when you move out on your own... rent, water, electricity, food, etc.

Besides man, you can barely function on your own without posting here for advice atleast once a week... and that's with all your basic needs taken care of. If you move out on your own, a week later, we will see a thread called "HELP! my apartment is on fire, what should I do?!"...

Agreed, I'm starting to become slightly concerned.

the formulas for the products you mixed are patented. you cannot simply combine them and claim you invented something. if you try to sell it that's ILLEGAL.

work hard and save money...that's all you can do. mow lawns, pet sit, fix computers, other odd jobs... there are LOTS of ways to make extra money.

LOL chris. Awesome.

Dont move out lol. Unless you got a solid full time job and some job security. i moved out while workin at some junk callcenter, told someone off, got fired, then racked up bills livin w/o a job for 8 months. Moved back home and I'm still payign off those same bills. Nearly done but what a headache. I had fun mind you but it wasn't worth it at all in the long run.

you want money, work and take chris's advice. unless you manage to get lucky and fluke your way into a winning lotto ticket you're gonna need a job ^^

1. Go to the Army
2. Go to college
3. Join JobCorps
4. Join Youth Organizations
5. Employment Services
6. Construction (best option for ya depends on who you know and you may start at $14hr if you call that good money)
7. Sell Pr0n again
8. Sell Pirated movies/games/music/pr0n
9.Sell illegal substances
10. Sell stolen merchandise (eg. 8gb flash drives are pretty eas to get at wal-mart and net you about $20 on the street, or more on ebay if ou also get the lanyard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom