new invention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just thought of a new invention and wondered where to post it to get money for someone else to invent it?

Present your invention to a production company, depending on what it is, and deal with them.

Eg. If you had an idea about XBOX, go to Microsoft.

even a patent doesn't mean it's safe. What generally happens is someone will see the idea and since this guy wont have the funding to make it a reality, they'll just change it up a little bit and voila......they are rich and he isn't.

You need to get patents, copyrights, and funding to build it and market it.........takes a crapload of money before you can even begin to make money.

Nubius said:
even a patent doesn't mean it's safe. What generally happens is someone will see the idea and since this guy wont have the funding to make it a reality, they'll just change it up a little bit and voila......they are rich and he isn't.

You need to get patents, copyrights, and funding to build it and market it.........takes a crapload of money before you can even begin to make money.

Unless a company wants it, then they buy and you have money for the next.

yeah but the chances of a company buying it off you are slim.

Generally you have to get the product out there and show that it's useful and is selling before a company will buy it, unless it's just some ridiculous ground breaking invention unheard of on planet earth.

the only way a company will buy it is if you manage to make it the perfect cheapest most practical way so theirs no way a company can improve it and make them cheaper. like when no one patent the mouse lol

The thing i am thinking about making better is something people use everyday which is the TV.

I will not tell you anymore cause then you will probably try to make it and get the credit and the money.

I will not tell you anymore cause then you will probably try to make it and get the credit and the money.
Even if you did say it, I bet no one here would get any money out of it.

It's not like you can just walk to the store, tell your invention and they hand you a bag of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom