New Indiana Jones Will It Be Any Good???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
So I heard they where making a new Indiana Jones years ago, well it's finally here in theaters May 22, in Colorado anyway.

How many of you guys are going to see it?

I think it will be pretty good but maybe not as good as the older ones.

It'll be good. Lucas and Spielburg worked on it for way too long for it to be bad. I'm not a fan of that shia labeouf but I'm still confident that it'll be a solid movie. I doubt it'll be on the level of the other 3 but they've set a very high bar.

im kinda weary on it
Lucas killed Star Wars for me with those craptastic 3 new ones he made, and i got a feeling this will do the same, thats why i dont want to bite the bullet and watch the new rambo as i dont want to have my soul crushed lol

im kinda weary on it
Lucas killed Star Wars for me with those craptastic 3 new ones he made, and i got a feeling this will do the same, thats why i dont want to bite the bullet and watch the new rambo as i dont want to have my soul crushed lol

The new star wars were not crap. I Like the original movies, but come on now......

I am weary of it. I got the same gut feeling that Indi IV as I did with Die Hard 4.0. Harrison Ford is just getting too old for the roll. I do look forward to seeing the film, but at the same time, I hope it's the last one they do.

I am going to see it in the cinema. After all, I have seen all the other Indi film in the cinema (yes, I am old enough to remember seeing Raiders Of The Lost Ark), I definantly not going to miss out of this one.

I want to see it too. I am a big Lucas / Spielberg fan.

I thought Ep. I-III were ok, entertaining, but CERTAINLY without the magic of Ep. IV-VI...... I used to be a pretty big Star Wars nerd.... Weren't they going to make EP. VII-IX too? I thought it was going to be completed as three trilogies.

Hey now. I liked live free and the starwars prequels. But then again, i can fast forward through all the crap for the good action scenes. Rambo is going to be a travesty, but i have high hopes for indy 4.

Im still waiting on movies 7-9 myself.
I will not believe any thing until Lucas formally announces it. There has been a lot of smoke going on about whether or not Lucas is going to do it.

Currently Lucas has completed the new Clone Wars TV series. This should be out later this year. After that, it's the Episode 3.5 TV series explanding the events between RotS and ANH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom