New Indiana Jones Will It Be Any Good???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not believe any thing until Lucas formally announces it. There has been a lot of smoke going on about whether or not Lucas is going to do it.

Currently Lucas has completed the new Clone Wars TV series. This should be out later this year. After that, it's the Episode 3.5 TV series explanding the events between RotS and ANH.

The series is going all PC graphics , which is sweet.

KOTOR 3 might be an MMORPG. More like a working version of Star Wars Galaxies.

yea but i refuse to pay to play one game online
xbox live im fine with since i can play any amount of games that has live for a small fee, like <5 bucks a month

ill never pay 15 bucks a month to play one game online, thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard of imo

^^^Amen to that

I only play WoW when I get desperately bored during periods between blockbuster games. And if KotOR 3 were to come out as an MMORPG, I would gladly make an exception to play it! I would probably build a whole new PC just to play it on!

I dont think i will see this. I seen the pics of Harrison Ford in this and he just looks way to old. At least Die HArd 4 Bruce Willis doesnt seem to look that much older than the previous ones. Now looking at Indi he seems more like Sean Connery's character from Last Crusade than Indi....

Just waited way to long to do this one. Trying to bring back Ford after all these years as Indi will not help many people. Espically those who love the IJ franchise.

As i said in teh Star Wars thread about the new movies killing Star Wars cause they will not be from Lucas...this will be the same way. Trying to see Ford play Indi again will be painful.

Not saying that it wont be a good movie. Not saying that Shia will help any. But Last Crusade was the tops. We are supposed to believe that this movie takes place a litle while after that when he looks so much older....

wont happen.

Actually i think this movie DOES take place quite a ways after the first three. And ive seen the previews, they do wonders with makeup these days.

I dont think i will see this. I seen the pics of Harrison Ford in this and he just looks way to old. At least Die HArd 4 Bruce Willis doesnt seem to look that much older than the previous ones. Now looking at Indi he seems more like Sean Connery's character from Last Crusade than Indi....

Just waited way to long to do this one. Trying to bring back Ford after all these years as Indi will not help many people. Espically those who love the IJ franchise.

As i said in teh Star Wars thread about the new movies killing Star Wars cause they will not be from Lucas...this will be the same way. Trying to see Ford play Indi again will be painful.

Not saying that it wont be a good movie. Not saying that Shia will help any. But Last Crusade was the tops. We are supposed to believe that this movie takes place a litle while after that when he looks so much older....

wont happen.

I was thinking the same thing. Its hard to hide 20 years of aging. They could have just as easily made a movie to take place during a more current time to keep pace with his age.

I like how Stallone did the new Rocky and Rambo movies. He knows he can't hide his age anymore (even though he's still in great shape) so he had both movies take place during a later time in his life.

^^^Amen to that

I only play WoW when I get desperately bored during periods between blockbuster games. And if KotOR 3 were to come out as an MMORPG, I would gladly make an exception to play it! I would probably build a whole new PC just to play it on!

Considering that Tales Of The Jedi and KotOR are my favorite era in the star wars saga, sign me up.

Actually i think this movie DOES take place quite a ways after the first three. And ive seen the previews, they do wonders with makeup these days.

Yeah. It seems to be set in the early parts of the cold war. Indi has settled down with the woman from the first movie, and they even have son that would is a late teens - young adult age. I would say about 20 years after TLC.

I like how Stallone did the new Rocky and Rambo movies. He knows he can't hide his age anymore (even though he's still in great shape) so he had both movies take place during a later time in his life.

About the only person that seemed to do the opposite was Schwarzenegger in terminator 3. He really did an excellent job at cleaning himself up for that role. However I don't see him doing that a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom