New Indiana Jones Will It Be Any Good???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he said he would NOT do 7-9. HEck the guy is already in his 60s right? It took him 30 years to do the prequels.

Pretty sure he said he would NOT do 7-9. HEck the guy is already in his 60s right? It took him 30 years to do the prequels.
He was orginally planing to do episode I,II,III back in the 90's. However in the end, he got stuck doing the
Star Wars - Digitallity Remastered Editions in the early 90's, only to have that followed up by the Star Wars Special Edition in the late 90's.

I have not see much of the current release of star wars. I know when he released the orginal trilogy on DVD back in 2004 with some further alterations made from the 1997 special editiion releases. After I finish collecting the remaining episodes that i need to complete the set, I will watch the series from Episode I to VI just to see how the technological changes that Lucas has made will pan out as I go from the prequel to original trilogy.

Lucas is releasing a new movie in theaters called "Star Wars Ep2: The Clone Wars". Only this time, the whole movie is CGI n the story i think of the actual war is different or something, something like insider stories kind of thing u know? U can look on IGN about it.

also, a TV series of Star Wars is coming out too in the fall as well.

it better be good. i've been waiting over 15 years for this stupid movie. yes, 15 years.

when i was in 7th grade a buddy of mine had a movie magazine that would tell of all the upcoming flicks. indiana jones 4 was on that list. @#$%^%$#

not to mention the fact that indiana jones is one of my favorite series of movies. EVER. so, im really hoping they didnt do what they did to die hard.

Last I heard Lucas denied ever envisioning episodes 7-9 and said it was always meant to be two trilogies, never more. I can't imagine those episodes being any good anyways. After Anakin fulfilled the prophecy there really wasn't anything left to get into that wasn't redundant imo.

A KOTOR-based miniseries or something would be totally boss! There was a lot of hubbub about that at one point.

Honestly, the previews for it didn't look very impressive but I have no doubt the new Indiana Jones movie will turn out to be very good. They've had enough time to think it through and hopefully come up with something good. The only thing that may ruin it is an old crusty Harrison Ford, but so far from just the previews, he still looks the same in the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom