The New Improved Harper-mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh that picture of your old car reminds me of Droopy. Is rust really a big issue down there in Oz?

Holden's Website ==> the 3rd door is the rear boot / trunk. It's silly how they do that, as I have never come accross a commeral car with out a trunk.

many sports cars have the engine in the rear as it adds to better stability so in an essence there is no boot :) or you could have this car:

The Ariel Atom
which is by far the coolest on a budget British sports car ever!!!!

Heh that picture of your old car reminds me of Droopy. Is rust really a big issue down there in Oz?

Depending one where you live, it can be.
The other problem is that the Road and Traffic Authority (RTA) is rather strict on the condition of your car if you want it to pass registration. Rust is one of the things that they take in to consideration.

many sports cars have the engine in the rear as it adds to better stability so in an essence there is no boot :) or you could have this car:

The Ariel Atom
which is by far the coolest on a budget British sports car ever!!!!

Nice. But I am really not going to be moving computers or printers around in that thing.

Congrats on the new car Harper!!!

Ya, I have never heard of a holden. Or a 3-door car for that matter. :)

You might not have HEARD of them, but you have seen their inspiration... The "new" Pontiac GTO is modeled after the Holden Manaro. (See foreground car in below pic)
h.i.holden.monaro.HK.GTS327.1968.V2.2001.CV8.jpg
7489_image.jpg

As far as a 3 door... typically, hatchback's consider the hatch to be a door... some are "5 door" if it's a wagon. Other's still like the Saturn SC1 & SC2, and various pickups have the little half door thingy behind the driver's side doors that opens the opposite way to give better access to the 2nd row of seats.

Congrats again Harper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom