The New Improved Harper-mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
My last car was being too much of a piece of $#!+, so I got myself a new car today.

HarperNewCar.jpg

It's a 2004 Holden Astra 3TS HBK City 1.8Ltr with Automatic Transmission.
3 Year / 175000 kms warranty.
only been driven about 50 000kms

- Underbody Rust Proffing
- Alarm Upgrade

$15575

minus $500* for trade in on my old wreck.

* Considering that I was going to be up for another $1200 in repairs for my current car, I see that all at a $1700 savings.

For a 3 door car, it has a lot of space.

wait.. isn't Holden the company that uses the Lightning Bolt logo for their insignia?

wow, nice upgrade i guess.
Nice improvement. Now I wanna new car...

Nice is a bit of an understatement.
Here is a before and after shot.

HarperMobileBeforeAfter.jpg

On the left, my old car.
Mazda 626, 84 model
Auto
3002 000 km
and a more problems than what it is worth fixing. However the engine has been replace, that is aleast worth some thing. I am not sure what the car yard is going to do with it. Personally, I am thankful for them giving me the $500 for it as it need another $1200 worth of work on it to get it fixed. Not to mention all the things there that just don't work on this heap of $#!+.
It served it's purpose for being a car to learn out to drive on as you can see there is 2 ding on it.

on the right, my new car.
Holden Astra City 2004 model
Auto
50 000 km
Come with alarm and rust protection. Come with all the creature comforts like Air Con and CD Player, tilted windows.
The only thing that it does not have is power windows. But I am not a big fan of power windows in the first place.

And for obvious reasons, I took the long way home after having dinner with my parents.

Lol ive never heard of a holden, but i own a mazda 626 LX right now its a 1999 and i bought it with 17000 miles on it!!! apparently a grandma owned it before me its in Supreme condition, i put a pioneer head unit in it 2 sony explod speakers in the front and two polk audio speakers in the back, and in the truck i put 2 10" visonic sub woofers, they hit pretty good for 400 watts, underneath the dash i have some neon lights, its a really clean car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom