NEW Hi-res Halo 3 Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is great for its multiplayer. I didn't finish the single player on either of them...

if u can kill a bunch of ppl in multiplayer, i say u can handle legendary mode on Halo 2, i mean the elites got the same energy shields as a spartan, and i find in H2 a good attack combo is the charged plasma pistol (green one!) and launch it and switch for the battle rifle and send one shot and ur opponent just falls....

looks amazing i love the halo series

whoever says that Halo is overated... u haven't played it.......... unlike most FPS's i'm familiar with.... theres actually an important story line, besides mad shooting.... and it made me more familiar with my religion (Catholicism, i did so much research :))

I can only play CTF on Halo 1.
I didn't like the SMGs in 2.
The multi player was annoying and playing
with such inaccurate guns was also annoying.

I packed my XBOX after that and connected my PS2.
I am a complete and utter junkie of SOCOM3 now.
I can't wait for the new Socom on the PS3.

Hope this Halo's multi player is better than 2.

whoever says that Halo is overated... u haven't played it.......... unlike most FPS's i'm familiar with.... theres actually an important story line, besides mad shooting.... and it made me more familiar with my religion (Catholicism, i did so much research :))

False.

I've owned both of them and Halo twice on the PC. It's an over-rated series by far in pretty much every aspect except sound. I actually think the music/sound is the only thing that is above average in the game. The screenshots look good, but I still have to let out a *yawn*.

I can only play CTF on Halo 1.
I didn't like the SMGs in 2.
The multi player was annoying and playing
with such inaccurate guns was also annoying.

I packed my XBOX after that and connected my PS2.
I am a complete and utter junkie of SOCOM3 now.
I can't wait for the new Socom on the PS3.

Hope this Halo's multi player is better than 2.

Socom 3 lost me with all the customization and vehicles, but I absolutely adored Socom 2 online. It was the most fun I've ever had playing a console game online. If it didn't have lag problems I'd probably say that whole experience was pretty much flawless. And yes, Socom : Confrontation and Socom 4 are pretty much the only games that would even make me glance towards a PS3 anymore since MGS4 is probably going to be ported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom