new forum layout...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as long as we can change the skin as soon of the rest of the changes get implemented. I hate the white. It's too generic. It seems amateur. It's not but it seems that way.

I really like it. I used the white theme before still.

My only complaint, as stated earlier, is the way the software doesn't start the sig until after the info under the Avatar.

But yha, At first i thought the site had goit hyjacked.

Good change folks.

Edit

On the sig thing, can you make them wider?

Oh, and is there a way to only see unread subscribed threads instead of EVERY thread subscribed to?

Asnd another Q... I can't find the page with reps on it.... just the infraction tab. They use to be together.

Edit 3

Just as aqn fyi..... the calander is useless.... It says it only goes to dec 09 ;)

Does this mean that when we get used to this layout it's going to be changed again? :p

But of course. Change is a part of life. Get used to it. :p

I really like it. I used the white theme before still.

My only complaint, as stated earlier, is the way the software doesn't start the sig until after the info under the Avatar.

But yha, At first i thought the site had goit hyjacked.

Good change folks.

Edit

On the sig thing, can you make them wider?

Oh, and is there a way to only see unread subscribed threads instead of EVERY thread subscribed to?

Asnd another Q... I can't find the page with reps on it.... just the infraction tab. They use to be together.

Edit 3

Just as aqn fyi..... the calander is useless.... It says it only goes to dec 09 ;)

Give us time. We got got the first set of changes done. The update to vB4 and the layout change. There is still a bit more to be done with the layout that will be done tonight as i dont have time right now to do it. After that we will start to tackle some of the bugs from the update process. I will create a thread in the Site Feedback area and Sticky it. Please post up the stuff you find in there. It will be easier for us to find there than here buried in OT.

Jesus, I came online last night to a bunch of giberish, no warning or anything, just errors like crazy, then an hour or two later the site had gone through some more changes and the site maintence message from larry was finally showing...

Would have been nice to have had a warning.

NO i dont like this one that much. How do i know n find all the posts i posted in been updated? That is how i got back to my past threads i posted in.

It's all about TF classic, Harper had a screenshot of what it looked like, circa 5 years ago.

NO i dont like this one that much. How do i know n find all the posts i posted in been updated? That is how i got back to my past threads i posted in.
Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads
for the ones you've posted in
What's New
for the ones you haven't.

Edit: Woot, now when you press the Quote button it moves the cursor to between the quotes. Much handier.

It's in the Settings link in the upper right (the old UserCP).
I agree, not because the signature is farther down, but if the post is short there is a giant white space there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom