New Card System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I summon the WTF THREAD CARD!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg

Yeah, card system is a little bogus.

I mean....I know the job of the moderator is like babysitting at times and whatnot....but the whole card thing...that's seriously like 2nd grade crap right there. I distinctly remember those cards in 2nd grade, I think I got a yellow one almost daily :D

But uhh, I think a PM saying "Hey, dont do it again or your gone" is sufficient. The card system is a pretty big joke and all it's gonna do is make most people say "Umm ok, F*** that"

There's a lot of people who act like kids anyway, but the card system just makes it seem like TF is trying to be a daycare center. You guys should really try something else.

Yeah, card system is a little bogus.

I mean....I know the job of the moderator is like babysitting at times and whatnot....but the whole card thing...that's seriously like 2nd grade crap right there. I distinctly remember those cards in 2nd grade, I think I got a yellow one almost daily :D

But uhh, I think a PM saying "Hey, dont do it again or your gone" is sufficient. The card system is a pretty big joke and all it's gonna do is make most people say "Umm ok, F*** that"

There's a lot of people who act like kids anyway, but the card system just makes it seem like tech forums is trying to be a daycare center. You guys should really try something else.

Red card for you! Why? Because I completely agree. :p

I already got 2 red cards....

Harper and I have been starting to make a WTF card based off of what Havoc's design, just to keep a central theme.

It's gonna be deluxe.

I like the card system. I'm going to hang them in my User CP and collect them. Once I collect enough of them, i'll post screen shots to show off my trophies. No one will have more then me.

InfractionCard BetaTester FTW!!!

I mean....I know the job of the moderator is like babysitting at times and whatnot....but the whole card thing...that's seriously like 2nd grade crap right there. I distinctly remember those cards in 2nd grade, I think I got a yellow one almost daily
When people act like children... Warnings do not work. We've done that. With this, there are tangible effects, and no, "I was banned? Why?"

I have one red card.

It was for having an opinon..
Having an opion is fine. Slamming the site ain't. Get over it.
==========================================================

Card game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom