New Car coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand all these boats and SUV's on the road. The bigger the car, usually the dumber the driver. When a car is huge it gives people a -false- sense of safety so they pay less attention to whats going on around them. Not to mention the size of even "compact" cars keeps growing. My current jetta is bigger than my 85 accord was, and the accord is supposedly a midsize car.

^ man i love driving my big *** dodge 2500 everywhere, i just cant anymore due to gas prices. i only drive it on weekends on dates because girls just love big trucks (really dont ask me why lol

and as for the "sexiest cars are from the uk" pssh id take a HemiCuda or Chevelle over anything the uk has to offer

That's just supply and demand, all you americans wanted diesals that push for 40+mpg - you'd get that, but you don't (as a generalisation) you like big cars, so thats what they give you.
And i can't say i see many 10+year old cars. Most are 2004+, that average between 20 and 35mpg.

All the worlds best looking cars are british

Jag..Aston Martin..Rolls Royce..Bentley..TVR..McLaren..Go you americans with your cadillacs :p Ok so the italians and germans don't do such a bad job, but there not quite as good ;)

Diesel isnt available at every gas station, and many people dont have a choice.

Its smarter to have one large vehicle, instead of multiple vehicles. Suv's are very comfortable and roomy as well.

Umm Oreo. There are like 1 out of 10 cars in the states that are Diesel. ;)

Almost all cars and trucks run on unleaded. :p

Yes it is supply and demand. But at the same time we do not pay for emissions. That is also a factor as well. ;)

That's just supply and demand, all you americans wanted diesals that push for 40+mpg - you'd get that, but you don't (as a generalisation) you like big cars, so thats what they give you.
And i can't say i see many 10+year old cars. Most are 2004+, that average between 20 and 35mpg.

All the worlds best looking cars are british

Jag..Aston Martin..Rolls Royce..Bentley..TVR..McLaren..Go you americans with your cadillacs :p Ok so the italians and germans don't do such a bad job, but there not quite as good ;)

Yeah.....none of those companies are even British anymore lol

Personally, I like japanese cars. They are cheaper, easier to work on, and can be very fast. Look at the new GTR. Costs a fraction of the Porsche Carrera GT but beats it around the Ring.

I have to disagree with the best looking cars being British. The U.S and the Italians have the best looking cars. The Hemi Cuda, '71 Roadrunner, Prowler, '08 Challenger, Shelby GT500 and Corvette Stingray just to name a few for the U.S. The Italians have Ferrari and Lamborghini.

I also like Japanese cars with the Skyline GT-R, Supra and Evo X just to name a few. They are fast and by far the most reliable.

Hey what about the 69 Chevy Camaro SS and the Mustang 67 Mustang also known as Elinore in Gone in 60 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom