New Car coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new car... I just got a new vehicle as well..

000_0028.jpg

It's pretty much stock for now... except for the brush guard.. and the interior is done up a bit.. but I have a whole bunch of parts on the way..

Nice. I hope you plant a load of trees, your carbon foootprint looks like it would suck majorly.

Bentleys get worse mpg, and the EPA is getting more strict with the ratings now.

My 6 cylinder suv gets very good mileage, as good as a Nissan Altima 4 cylinder.

Nice Truck Phantom. Tundra? Looks great. As for right now i dont plan on doing any tricking out to my Civic. Other than that DuPont protection for the car. Outside and in. 16 month old child can cause havoc to a carpet. ;)

nice car mak.

Id disagree about uk making the nicest cars also. ford mustangs are nicer then any of the uk cars IMO (and there Canadian). Id have to say my fav cars are cadillacs.

now all you have to do mak is put a big wing on it and a coffee can-exhaust and you will fit right in around here.... >.<

haha... 17 mpg. Some people have all the luck! I'm the idiot that still owns a muscle car. I'm getting a motorcycle license this summer so I can drive around town in something that wont drain my bank account :)

Don't search for Hummer with moderated safe search off on Google images around page 8 it gets rather wrong... even i think its wrong so thats saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom