New Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotec

Fully Optimized
Just got a new 05/06 Ride Snowboard :D Its a $600 dollar board, and a buddy of mine who has some connections got it for me for $240!! :eek:

I am stoked, aint she purtty :D

got new boots and binding too :p

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 45
Looks sweet! I always liked the look of Ride snowboards.

I used to snowboard but not any more. :(

wow i have been out of the snowboard loop for a while i guess. Didnt Ride buy out preston bindings then sell out to Rossignol like 5 years ago. Eh oh well. Ride boards were tight back before all that happened. Not sure about now a days. I have also not kept up with the new brands. i personally own a Forum Jeremy Jones signature board. Like the one in the movie Out Cold but instead of orange mine is lime green. Ah i love that board. Also burton has been around forever so cant go wrong there. They are a little pricey though. Well there are my two cents for what its worth.

Didnt Ride buy out preston bindings then sell out to Rossignol like 5 years ago. Eh oh well. Ride boards were tight back before all that happened. Not sure about now a days.
LOL, I have no idea TBH, but I have always loved the way Ride's feel. Real flexy and great response. I rode my buddies Ride like 8 years ago, and then tested another one last year, and they still feel great to me.

I am just stoked because I have been riding a POS forever, so getting a new setup is tits. I'll be pimpin the mountain this year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom