New Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
M733mhz said:
Haha, I'd love to go out and do that kind of riding one day, I can imagine that being so relaxing. Well, So long as you don't fall of a cliff. :)

Relaxing? LOL. I just came back from riding and im DEAD. I pushed myself so hard on one of the trails that after i came up a climb i almost threw up and had to chill out for a few minutes. But the riding is definitely fun, i love the drops and going over the bumps. The roots and rocks im not such a big fan of but, w/e.

Originally posted by molsen
nice...specialized. are they still good bikes? i assume so since you bought one. what kind of components are on that bad boy? i can see the fox fork but that's about it.

i have a GT aggressor from 1999 or 2000 i think. alluminum frame, front suspension fork, weinman rims, shimano all around. all kinds of custom upgrades and whatnots.

i used to ride alot more when i lived near deleon springs, FL. they had an awesome trail with flats, pits, woops, everything and it was about half a mile from the springs state park. you could just ride over there after you're all hot and sweaty, pay a buck, and jump in the springs to cool off.

Yeah, they're actually probably one of the best bikes out there. Its got a fox float rl 120mm on the front and a fox triad on the back. Truvative cranks, which ill probably upgrade to some shimanos some time, juicy 5 hydraulic disc brakes 8", sram shift levers, dt swiss wheels, and specialized tires.

I'll probably also change out the wheels for some mavics and make them tubeless also. Other than that it's pretty much set up so i wont have to change anything else.

I usually ride out at Markham park over in ft lauderdale, but today i was at Oleta River park in N. Miami. My parents go all over florida riding theyre nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom