New Amazing Call of Duty 4 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVE th call of duty series played them for both pc and 360
im glad to see this one come to the pc as well because i have more pc friend then console friends

I'm most likely one of a few people who think this will suck. If I wanted a modern war game I would have bought GRAW or played BF2..... sorry but its just my 2 cents, I don't think they should have deviated from the ww2 series but that's just me, maybe it could have been set in a different theater of war... or maybe vietnam but not modern...

Flame on..

They did a poll and 80 percent of the people wanted Modern, the gameplay is very similar. Same game with enhanced fire power. They ran out of stories to do for WW2. There are way to many very similar WW2 Games, and only 2 or 3 major modern games.

WW2 are Medal of Honour, Brother in Arms, The Outfit, a new one has came out for 360, and a few more.

cod 4 looks to be another failed war game. cod 3 was terrible enough, it was a run and gun sniping game in multiplayer. Dont get me started on how bad the single player is.

All they are doing is changing the settings. otherwise this is still the same game.

CoD3 was crap, but that was made with different people than the rest of cod series, and CoD4 is being developed by them again.

Total Call of Duty 4 is a Call of Duty 4 : Modern Combat community website made by the Total Gaming League.

CoD4:MC has a new E3 2007 Trailer that was released today.. it's one of the main news on totalcod4.com's website; has a link to download. Also - theres a 7 page review by a member called Whiskey who got to see a presentation of the game by the makers (SP & MP)

They ran out of stories to do for WW2.

Ran out of stories??? you do realize that more then just the British, American's and Russian's fought in ww2 right (playable Nations)??? Something like 56 countries were involved. I can't see 3 cod games covering all of world war 2... IMO anyway....

Ran out of stories??? you do realize that more then just the British, American's and Russian's fought in ww2 right (playable Nations)??? Something like 56 countries were involved. I can't see 3 cod games covering all of world war 2... IMO anyway....

Thats what they said anyway.

Thats what they said anyway.

lol where did they say that?!

Infinity Ward is now making Call of Duty 4 a Modern Combat game because ever since the first Call of Duty, they wanted to do Modern Combat but for whatever political reasons, they couldn't at the time. They've been working on this game since after Call of Duty 2 was released (Seeing how they didn't make Call of Duty 3) and it is something their all thrilled about to use updated weapons..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom