Never won this much in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
This weekend, I and a couple friends met up at Dave and Buster's for lunch and fun games. If you don't know what D&B is, it is like a Chuck E. Cheese for all ages, the older kids mostly.

So, I was playing some games, and I looked over at the crane game. You know, you move the claw over a stuffed animal/toy and hope to drag it back to the dispenser. So, I played that a couple times, the fourth time, I picked up an oversized punching glove.

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

So, I go off and play other games, and decide to go back to this, I see a stuffed animal laying on the top, so I try two times, and got a big 3' frog.

IMG_0050.JPG

So, OK, I'm on a roll here. I saw another one that was pretty much loose. In three turns, I picked up a dog with a flower in hand, maybe 1' in height.

IMG_0049.JPG

Also helped out a 10yo girl get a stuffed duck. I got it loose for her, and I let her get it. I already had 3 things, so why not let her have it? Right the next turn after I got it loose, she got it. She was happy. :)

Is this just a turn of the new year, or was I just lucky? Don't feel like buying a lottery ticket now, though.

That is sweet.. I need one. I love to hit people with stuffed animals, and it is much more fun when they are on my fist.. Allows for a better swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom