never felt this emotional in my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
wow.. i just got back from United 93 Shaking the whole ride home. I could not sit through the whole movie I got up as soon as they started taking the Pit.. I was started to freak out so I told my friend i cannot watch this.. wow.. i cannot explain how, i dont really know actually what type of emotions im experiencing right now..

it's some movie about one of the planes that got hijacked in 9/11.

i think they should've waited like 5 more years to release a movie on this.

oh well, I don't plan on seeing this for like at least 5 years so it works out nice for me.

I would have googled it but im DLing right now and its taking all my bandwidth, not to mention the connection is also being leeched by others as well. This will be my last post tonight. Ill look at it tomorrow.

really you guys havent heard of it?? I suggest not seeing it.. it will make you sick to your stomach as It did Mine..i do suggest if you do watching it get a punching bag out right away as you will feel furious

I've heard of it, but its really made me mad.
Hollywood should not be allowed to exploit terrorism.
For some reason, everytime it does the movie is a blockbuster.
Its as though Americans LOVE to see disaster.
I think its stupid. :sigh:

two words for you guys...

Loose Change

If you've never heard of it, i suggest you google video it and check it out, it'll make you question the whole 9/11 stuff

mac_mogul said:
I've heard of it, but its really made me mad.
Hollywood should not be allowed to exploit terrorism.
For some reason, everytime it does the movie is a blockbuster.
Its as though Americans LOVE to see disaster.
I think its stupid. :sigh:
True, I think they're exploiting a huge tragedy for money, but the movie had to be made eventually. I doubt I'll go see it, but my dad might want to take me. Americans have always loved terrorist heroes. Lots of the most memorable movies we've all seen revolve around terrorism in some significant way. For example,
http://cargill.livejournal.com/46618.html

Anybody see the show "24", on Fox? In the show, the President Charles Logan was responsible for supplying syntox nerve gas to terrorists. His purpose was to create a disaster then stop it so his legacy would be important. When the main character, Jack, gets the evidence against the president from a co-pilot on a diplomatic flight to Germany, the President orders the plane shot down.

This directly parallels what many people think about Bush and his involvement in 9/11. In fact, its commonly thought that Bush ordered Flight 93 shot down and there was no hijacking involved.

Watch 24 sometime, Logan = Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom