NEVER buy anything from this company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
X Technology, Inc. - Today's Special

I bought an intel p4 2.8ghz, 2gb of ram, ect. My sisters 2.8ghz, 256mb of ram ran faster then my intel. Anyway after about 1 month the motherboard and cpu where both shot. I sent the whole computer to them and they said that the motherboard ram slots had bent pins and the cpu had bent pins but I was never inside of that computer except to put a graphics card in which I never touched the cpu or ram. Anyway I think they took the computer apart and just bent the pins cause I looked at the ram slots and they where fine till I got the computer back. I am NEVER EVER EVER EVER buying an intel again cause of that company.
The intel was running really hot when I got it and I have been building computers since then to stay away from companies like that one.

When I got the computer back from xtechnology I took a sledge hammer to it and if I had a video camera I would have taped it and sent the video to them.

^ norcent your a decent kid but this thread makes no sense make your point clear or I can foresee deletesion in its future.

I sent the computer to them cause the mobo and cpu where bad. I looked at the ram slots and took the cpu out which they had no bent pins. I know how to put ram and the cpu back in without damaging pins. The company said the cpu and mobo ram slot had bent pins so that computer went in the garbage after I took a sledge hammer to it.

this is a really random thread

I wouldn't ever buy form a company without looking up its rating first, and heck just file in small claims court and get your money back, complaing on tf isnt gonna help ya much.

And when did this happen, a 2.8ghz p-4 isnt exactly a high end rig...

It happened about 1-2 years ago. I know it wasn't high end cause it was my first computer and I wanted to see how good intel was and since it lasted 1 month I went with AMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom