The nerve of some of my housemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of my parents, no friend of mine, was working first aid in the Sydney 2000 Olympics. He was commenting the number of accidents that he had to deal with due to some one slipping on the toilet bowl.

Wot, were there people crowded around the bowl then one guy starts trying to climb up on it then slips and smacks into everyone else or something?

Wot, were there people crowded around the bowl then one guy starts trying to climb up on it then slips and smacks into everyone else or something?

The comments made where "Even though they put a blanket over his private parts while wheeling the guy out to the big white taxi, you could normally tell just by the smell as he was being wheeled through what just happened."

This might be a stupid question...but why do you keep moving in with roomates??

Its been nothing but issues after issue.

^^^

i know apartments are usually cheaper the more roommates you have...but yea, if it's issue after issue why not just find a place to rent that you have no roommates?

This time round, they where just there to begin with as I have not say in the matter.

Re: Oh. This just made my ****ing tuesday morning....

Okay.... it's been nearly 2 months since I have moved out. Sure I got some of my stuff in the room which I am slowly moving out.

Anyways, Victor and Andy in their grand wisdom has descided to tell me that it's my turn to clean up the bathroom up there as it's my turn.
"When I start crapping in that toilet up there, please let me know. Until then, you work out who's turn is it to clean up"

At this stage, the boss and his wife are aware that I am not spending much time up there. However i don't think they know that I have offically moved out.

Currently I am waiting for the on coming **** storm when Victor and Andy starts complaining to my boss or the boss's wife about how I refuse to do my house chores. :facepalm:

I am totally confused on why you aren't telling them you are moving out? What's keeping you from saying it?

I have no say in the matter. Currently I am getting an appartment rent free from the boss (aka the land lord). I just got sick and tired of living in that sess pit, so I chose to move out last nearly 2 months ago.

However I might have some fun and games tomorrow and after tonight's car accident just out side work, I the boss now know that I am not living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom