The nerve of some of my housemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read through the whole thread, and I'm pretty speechless.

Seriously, good luck on finding a new place. You need to get out of that ****hole.

As soon as I get car rego out of the way, I will be looking at a new place. Because this dump is really beginning to annoy me.

My last place of residence was certainly a **** hole but yours definitely sounds worse, **** bombs and all...I recently got into my own flat finally and let me tell you it's one great feeling to live on my own and not have to put up with room mates for once. Once you get the car dealt with and get out of there every morning is going to feel like Christmas.

^ True dat. Hang in there KC, pretty soon those guys will be left to fend for themselves and no one to try and run to for tech help or any sort of help at all. Then you smile.

I really hope it works out for you. I couldn't imagine what it would be like with roommates like that. When I get an apartment, or whatever I don't plan on having any roommates. I just wouldn't be able to deal with all the horror stories I've heard from several people. Good luck Harper.

Okay..... here's the latest episode of House Mate ****.

The 4 of us has a cleaning roster. Thankfully I live with a unistudent who will do my share for $10.
Anyways, it would seem to be that there is a dispute about some one's quality of cleaning where one person has done a rather poor job and another person as desided to go around both the bathroom and the kitchen with a magic marker pointing arrows and circles to all the areas at are still dirty. :facepalm:

Just as well it's not my turn to clean up this week as I will be telling them where to stick the magic marker with the comments of "*** you very much for making my job harder".

that freaking stupid. Why not just confront someone and say " you need to clean better " ..why make it worse?

Need to find out who it is then make the house a mess whenever it's their turn..even though they is going to their level. But it'd be good for laughs :p

that freaking stupid. Why not just confront someone and say " you need to clean better " ..why make it worse?

Need to find out who it is then make the house a mess whenever it's their turn..even though they is going to their level. But it'd be good for laughs :p

I have all ready had words with the landlord / my boss about it. He's :facepalm:ing too.

Spoke with Andy about it, and he's pointing the fingure at George saying that he's too picky. Meanwhile, i had Victor complaining to me about how Andy does a poor job at cleaning up. I am not sure if it's George or Victor....
It's could be George has he's extremely picky about people's cleanlyness
It's could be Victor as he's stupid enough to do some thing like that.
Not sure who it was as I out for most of everyday evening and it was not until I was having a shower when i noticed this stupidity. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have just had enough of these idiots......

Free rent is one thing. However considering the amount of infighting, backstabbing, people getting me to take sides, and people going around think that their **** don't stink has just come down to a breaking point to me.

I am looking for some where else to live.

I am not going to say any thing to my boss or the people I live with. I don't see my boss giving me a rise in pay, so I am going to use the place for storage and bed just incase I party too hardy in the city.

It turned out that it was George that was writting on the bathroom wall. It was rather funny last saturday where he wrote on the wall that he cleaned the bathroom. So I put a post it note in the bathroom saying "You missed a spot". Not sure what happened next, but when i cam back on sunday to pick up my laptop AC Adaptor, I missed out on the war of the post it notes and magic markets where the other 3 where taking it out on each other my messing the up the bathroom. Thankfully by yesturday this **** storm managed to work itself out.

Now i have victor who is stupidly slipping his rent money under my door thinking that I am going to automaticaly give it to my boss. I see this being a future problem. If Victor makes a habbit of this, whats to take that one week he will not want to pay rent, then make a claim that gave me the money.

And then there is Andy who really need to swallow a tablespoon of cement to harden the **** up. He's trying to get me to petition against George because of George's odd working ours. He's complaining how George waking up at 2am in the morning to go to work is disturbing his sleep for 10 minutes every morning. I told Andy that he has no right to complain as George has to put up with the 3 of us moving around evening for about from about 7pm to 2am when he's trying to get some sleep.

Dude what's the latest stunt? Has the Chinese bomber missed his target again?

Dude what's the latest stunt? Has the Chinese bomber missed his target again?

I had words with Andy about that telling him that White Man Toilets are not built to be stood on. I got a friend who ran an motel. After having a good of chinese people say there for the 2000 Olympics, he had to change all the toilets because they had cracks in them. He all ready had one person getting rushed off to hospital because the toilet just shattered when they went to use it. So he replaced them all with metal toilets instead.

If i really want to sink down to their level, I could have some curry, chilli, mexian, donar kakabs and go into the bathroom and do the "Backward Canon". Good luck trying to clean that up.

Attachments

• 4578_1168477894396_1301422506_449535_1764816_n.jpg
    4578_1168477894396_1301422506_449535_1764816_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom