The nerve of some of my housemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, he's chinese too and even he is grossed out by this.

Personally I can not wait until i have my car paid off some time next year, because once I am clear of that, I will be moving out.

That's ****ing disgusting, seriously how the **** you put up with it i have no idea.

Sounds like George needs to take Hi Drop Dung aside and explain how "modern" plumbing is to be used. This can be followed up with broom handles to the shins for non-compliance.

Or a car battery and jumper cables to the nipples, that will educate him in proper toilet use.

Getting a little annoyied with my appartment. Sure, it free.
However i don't like my other 2 housemates dropping bombs in the toilet. Plus I am now convinced that some one is uninating in the shower.

The water service sux. Every morning, I think to myself "Right.... How cold are you going to be today?"
There is very little i can do about that as the hot water pipe go up the side of the building.

I do miss the ability to cook for myself and playing Lord-Of-The-Buttons with the microwave is getting rather old very quilkly. However on the good side, the pub around the corner offers an excellent steak meal for $10-$15 with any drink purchace.

My roof leaks. If fact, every one's roof leaks. It's just that the landlord does not seem interested in doing any thing about it.

And finally is a B***H to keep my room warm with out blowing a fuse.

Good thing is that I have been noticing some places are offering a studio appartments for a price I can afford. So I am going to be doing a little bit of investigating there. However the sad thing is that I got car rego due in 6 weeks. So in the mean time, I am going to put up with living in this slum.

Wow, that really sucks Harper. I hope you can find an apartment that will actually work out for you soon. It seems like you haven't had a decent place to live since I've been a member here.

Wow, that really sucks Harper. I hope you can find an apartment that will actually work out for you soon. It seems like you haven't had a decent place to live since I've been a member here.

2002 to 2004 was good. However the person I was living with started to turn into a grott along with some of the other person that I was living with.
2005 to 2006 after having my house mates pull the dirty on me, i found myself moving back into my parents place. However due to my dad's addiction to ebay, I was living a shoe box.
2006 to earlier this year was really good as I had the good sized room to myself.
However the last 3 months have not been good. Week before I moved in, the place was a complete **** hole. There has been a little bit of renovation, but not much improvement.

I am also getting annoyied with my car parking arrangement. Plus there is the hicks next store who have been know to park their car right behind the only way in or out of the rear entrence.
Plus there is the turkisk resturant that will be playing music rather loudly until goodness know when on satuday nights.

I still remember when they first tried getting me to move in here. The boss was offering me a room that was about 3 x 5 meters. I simply told him "F**K OFF. This is my living quarters, not some place where you put in storage when the shop is not open"

Wow. You've really had a lot going on. I hope you find a good place soon. I basically live out of a suitcase and in a hotel room because I work on the road so much, so I know how you feel when you want a place that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom