The nerve of some of my housemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
throw down the gauntlet. charge a 75 dollar flat fee for setup and a 50 dollar per service fee for the first hour and 80 per hour after that. and make sure he gets you food as well at no charge to you.

throw down the gauntlet. charge a 75 dollar flat fee for setup and a 50 dollar per service fee for the first hour and 80 per hour after that. and make sure he gets you food as well at no charge to you.

Well, he wants me to fix up the router tonight. I think I might just go over to my friend's tonight instead.
However i am currently working on a sign that gets put in the hall way on top of the modem.

My roommate returns from class every day, sprays Axe Body Spray all over himself, then leaves 30 seconds later, leaving me to suffocate. Our room is 8x10 feet.

Never got the nerve to tell him that Axe is meant for middle school locker rooms, and nowhere else.

The boss wife asked me to connect the modem. I told her that I am only doing this because she asked me to do this. And it's during work hours that i am doing this.

However i have told her to pass on the message to the other people that i am living with that I am not to be treated as every one's after hour's tech support.

Harper you weren't kidding when you said "on tap tech" or whatever used to be in your sig line a while back lol.

I am still holding my ground with these 2 clowns. If i fix one thing for free, then I get to fix every thing for free.

Problem is that they bug the boss, and the boss then gets me to fix things up for them. Thankfully this as only been during business hours. And if my boss tells me to fix some thing for free then it's his loss, not mine.

Like yesterday, as I was going to the office, I noticed that Victor was unplugging the phone cable. About an hour later, i get Andy asking me about how the internet is working. I told him to call the two 1300 numbers that i are listed on the sign. About 15 minutes later, he comes back saying that Dlink and TPG can not work it out. I'm thinking B.S. Once again, he's bugging me to look at it. I told him that unless John give me the go ahead to fix it for free, i am going to have to charge you.

John comes in and tells me to fix it. So i do. So what the problem i find. Some one one plugged the phone line back in correctly. Some one put 2 line splitters on the same phone line. And one of the phones was connected into the ADSL port of the line splitter.

I come back down to the office complaining to John "If that was any one else, I would of been charging them $80 just for ****ing up my work and waisting my time"

John comes in and tells me to fix it. So i do. So what the problem i find. Some one one plugged the phone line back in correctly. Some one put 2 line splitters on the same phone line. And one of the phones was connected into the ADSL port of the line splitter.

Oh god that's so bad! I couldn't stop laughing.:D It's not that hard to hook these things up, they give you picture instructions even!

Oh god that's so bad! I couldn't stop laughing.:D It's not that hard to hook these things up, they give you picture instructions even!

I know. I refuse to fix things for free because of their inability to read a manual or pick up the phone.
I know that D-Link's Phone Tech Support will charges people $40 any thing covered in the manual in regards to the basic setting up.

I just had the mispleasure of finding this out this morning.

Obviously we can get the boy out of China, but we can not take China out of the boy.
I just found out from my George (the only guy I get along with) that the new uni-student comes from that backward part of China where they stand up on top of the can in order to take dump.

I think I am going to start renting out a port-a-potty before I use the bathroom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom