Need a volunteer hacker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
I need 1 volunteer hacker to try and break into a network that I just put together in a hotel.

I would like you to try and access anything that you can access and report back to me via PM.

Details of what i would like you to hack would be available as soon as you PM me. This is your chance to break into a system that i am currently monitoring......i can, AND WILL kick you out as soon as i see you are inside the LAN......if you can get that far.

Please PM me for the IP address. (any true hacker should already have my ip address, but please be the first to PM me for my IP)

Thanks!

:mikesgroovin

dont do that stuff any more.. sorry dude!

hopefully someone has pm'd you and is helping you out!

lol.....yes, a volunteer ;)
i've set it up pretty solid and i've tried to break it and can't. i was just wondering if one of your might like to try for fun.

I know, saw lack of replies figured Id speak up(im bored)

I think your asking in the wrong place, most folks here dont have the skills or practice at doing it to be of much use to you

run nessus on it and a few other scanners and see what shows up, you'll probably be fine

done that....no worries. just seeing it from another person's perspective......

I have not have enough experience yet to do anything like that. Actually I have to run nessus on my server.

i don't claim to be a hacker, but i do keep up on the latest hacking tools and technologies. i just had it all setup the way that i wanted and it's pretty complex for a small hotel.....one ultimate gateway, few routers (cheaper to buy a few small routers rather than a 3port or one-arm router), few vlans and a couple of wlans. i was trying from lan to lan and from vlan to vlan from the inside...no worries. i did try from the outside as well.....but the outside was what i was most concerned about and wanted to have someone (again....purely fun) to try and breach something that i may have missed.....a hole perhaps. this hotel isn't concerned about money so, in saying that, if someone found something that i missed or cannot create a patch or bandaid for then i was going to purchase another piece of equipment to put a cover over the hole.
not about to pay anyone to do it though...pretty comfortable with my own analysis....but since i'm the sole administrator....i just wanted to let someone else have a little fun. when does that happend...really?!?!? LOL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom