Need Tech Blog Writers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexinator

In Runtime
Hello everyone, I'm currently in need of well qualified writers to begin writing for a general technology blog. The blog itself is called Stealthy Tech (StealthyTech)

I've cycled it a few times (meaning I've written a bunch of article to attract some clickers/readers as a test), seeing where I need to make improvements and such, and I've pretty much got everything that I wanted worked out. (May be changing the catagories a slight bit later on, depending on how things turn out).

This IS a profitable venture and was made solely to become a part of a network of revenue generating blogs/sites. Which means of course, that the writers will be paid once they've done they're job and the blog starts to generate revenue. I DO NOT want people who want to make money to write for me. In my experience, people who do that just plain suck at the articles. Think of the money as an added bonus. Being a part of ST and writing about technology should be the main concern. I want the writing and technology and the community to be a passion for my writers.

What I want:
  • Good writers!
  • People who know about page ranks, and key words
  • Mature, responsible, and active people who are fluent in today's technological world
  • An obvious one, but has to be mentioned, 100% fully English Speaking.
What I don't want:
  • Script kiddies who think they just want to have fun and write grammatically horrid articles and hope they get posted online...
  • Dead Writers. In other words, someone who writes like once a month... I am shooting for 2 articles a day to start. If I could get one good writer who can post a minimum of one post every other day, that'd be great. If I can get a couple to do that, awesome!
Overall, this is going to be a fun adventure. Later one we'll be incorporating a community board so you will automaticly score a Super Mod position in a high traffic community.

If anyone is interested, post a reply and I'll sort through them as fast as I can!

Thanks for your time,
-Alex
of StealthyTech

What type or tech articles are we talking about here? Computer tech? General tech? Video games, phones, comuters, etc?

I'm interested in it. I could do more then a few articles per day. I'd like to talk to you more about it.

Send me a PM or e-mail me, AustinKra@yahoo.com

I might be interested. I have a really full schedule right now, but I'm sure I can find time here and there to write some.

PM/IM me if you want.

I might give it ago, but there is no way I can spend load's of time on this work, my own site, an so forth. shoot me a PM if you would like to hammer out the details.

What type or tech articles are we talking about here? Computer tech? General tech? Video games, phones, comuters, etc?

I'm interested in it. I could do more then a few articles per day. I'd like to talk to you more about it.

Send me a PM or e-mail me, AustinKra@yahoo.com

I've tried getting ahold of you but I haven't received a response! I'd really like to hear from you, as you sound interested :p PM me or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom