Need For Speed Underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have put this in pc gaming, but off topic gets wayyy more trafic.

what im trying to do, is if anybody has ever played the game, is try to make a level 4 performance upgrade, pretty much mod it, like you would mod a warthog in halo. it would be cool if it was a text file and I could modify the numbers, or get a tool like HMT, but for need for speed, something like NCT (they dont got it, but it would be cool, need for speed car tools)

like make the car have 999999 HP, and 999999 torque, and a 999999 top speed, with 0-60 in like .1 second, and perfect turns and stuff, and the car weighs like 999999 tons, so you cant flip it, etc.... that type of thing.

is there anything out there that can do it? been searching google for about 30 minutes now, and I cant find anything. I might try to get CARBON, but only if you can do this.

oh yea, im running the PC version.

the only thing i could think of is modding you xbox....and then using a trainer or sorts

yea, i found one for money, and to unlock stuff, but thats not what i want. i dont want a pre-made mod, i like to make my own stuff, so i can custom tailor it to my needs. fine tuning it, like in real life, just way, way, wayyyyy over exaggerated. I wonder if there is any possible way to like figure out where the values for specific performance upgrades are stored (not ram, but like a file on the hdd, hopefully not on the cd, but I can always modify the iso, since i loose disks, so i have to mount them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom