Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Need some help and Save the Environment too

For those people that do not know, I am a Scout Leader. Now I am having a problem this week for an activity as I have a few work commitments getting in my way.

Anyways, what I need to do is come up with an activity for the boy to do to help them pass one of the parts for their Target Badge.

Pioneer Citizenship
Task 8 Environment

Discuss with your family five ways in which they could be more environmentally friendly. Discuss these with your Patrol.

Now I am involving a game where they get pictures of
* various types of rubbish that should be re-used. Eg. Glass Containers - good for being re-used for holding over goods
* various types of rubbish that should be avoided. Eg. Plastic Bag at the shopping center - Bring your own bag instead.
* various every day activities that are better for the environment. Eg. Energy saving light bulbs - reduce the fossil fuels getting burnt.
* and other things that can be recycled. Eg. Old Computer - Salvage them for parts, or give it to some one else that don't need an up to date PC.

So far, I have the following
- Car Pooling
- Energy Saving Light Bulbs
- Rotting Fruit and Vegitable (used for compost heaps)
- Glass Jar
- PET Plastic Bottle
- Ice Cream Container
- Old Computer
- Empty Printer Ink Toner
- Pizza Box
- Plastic Bag
- Scrap Papper
- Used Envolope

Now I just need some more (about 20 more) different pictures for examples of thing that could be more enviromentally freindly.

keep in mind that these boys are between 12 and 16 years old.

lets see...

-Shoebox ( being reused maybe?)

-Soda Cans ?

ehh... I did somthing like this to...cept we had to do like 10...sorry ...I tried..

"ROTTEN VEGITABLES??????..."

Harper said:
For those people that do not know, I am a Scout Leader. Now I am having a problem this week for an activity as I have a few work commitments getting in my way.

Have them live in a monistary...

Have them steal a box and live in it so they don't ever have to get a job...

Or they could use a cereal box to store things in. That's a start.
:confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom