Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic:
Forget about her. She has no clue. She wants someone to string along and play her games. Not worth the trouble. You will regret it if you get involved.

Back on topic:
Forget about her. She has no clue. She wants someone to string along and play her games. Not worth the trouble. You will regret it if you get involved.

yeah i get you.
so sick of playin games...not sure why ppl cant be straight up!!!

Yeah, I think it would be best to move on...

Annnddd Back off topic: As for for nocent he was a epic member of the forum. Every day I could come in the off topic section and read "the daily norcent emegerency". Some day's I wouldn't beable to finish reading the thread. Because I couldn't read due to the fact my eyes were teared up from laughing so hard.

Well he aint coming back, not now not ever. I think it's time we all moved on from our semi macabre fascination with norcent and his ever more bizarre personal life.

Edit:

Although I would like to find out what he is upto, he was a unique individual...
Brianpeppers.jpg

Well this situation is driving me crazy for some reason, ive been confused....

Well heres the long story, hopefully one of you care to help!

I met this girl at a party like 2 months ago, she wanted my number, but i got hers instead and lost it( yeah, everyone wanned to kik me arse!!!)
Got it recently and i've been talkin to her.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said sure...but she we didnt end up hanging out and she stopped texting so i was like w/e .
But then she starts textin me like few days later saying her phone was taken away...i was like yeah... w/e!
But then she starts askin me when are we gonna hang out....so im like...she popped the question so she might be interested so i was gonna take her to chicago for dinner this weekend and she agreed....to even stay a night...im lik :eek: , ive never even hung out with u before...so i told her to be straight up with me and let me know if shes messin round or doenst wanna go. But she kept sayin that shes not and she really wants to go and i should stop havin doubts.... she also mentioned she was really shy...

well we never ended up goin ...so im like WTF...is she messin round or did i do something rong?

man...my heads confused now!

you don't even know the girl...

forget her...i'm sure you'll meet a buncho f girls later on that you'll get to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom