Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be because most of the gamer population is Asian, and that in most Asian countries, Gaming is almost a sport.

well hey that girl just texted me but im not sure if i shud reply back...its been like 2 days plus she never got back to me about that party!!!...

Maybe if you play a little hard to get she'll switch roles and become more interested in you. Some girls are just teases like that. Tough to say since I never met her or anything.

Maybe if you play a little hard to get she'll switch roles and become more interested in you. Some girls are just teases like that. Tough to say since I never met her or anything.
well im pretty sure she would like that....prob is thats where i suck....playin hard to get....girls and there mind games!

well i asked that t mobile girl for dinner tonight and im goin with her and then out of no where the other girl asked if i wanted to hang out with her night if i had no plans...and i told her im busy and got plans!!!
i guess its my time to play hard to get!

well im pretty sure she would like that....prob is thats where i suck....playin hard to get....girls and there mind games!

That's what they do, they play mind games. A girl wants to be on a guy's mind all day long and they have many different ways of doing it. This is why you play hard to get, it makes you more of a challenge and she'll try harder. Let her know she's already on your mind 24/7 too soon and she'll think you were easy to crack and get bored with you. It's sort of like a bid for power, by denying her an easy victory you're gaining the upper hand and luring her in, let her gain enough of a foothold and she'll leave you in the dust.

That's what they do, they play mind games. A girl wants to be on a guy's mind all day long and they have many different ways of doing it. This is why you play hard to get, it makes you more of a challenge and she'll try harder. Let her know she's already on your mind 24/7 too soon and she'll think you were easy to crack and get bored with you. It's sort of like a bid for power, by denying her an easy victory you're gaining the upper hand and luring her in, let her gain enough of a foothold and she'll leave you in the dust.

well makes sense!
And she did wanna hang out with my last night but i told her i was busy and had plans so tahts my first time rejectin her....
Now ill wait and see, im also gonna go on my four day trip starting today so thats good i guess.
Thanks metal!

been a while but im gettin frustrated and annoyed at this moment...so ill explain
it was like 2 weeks and no reply so i sent a myspace message to her saying that im not in for games and wats going on ...this was her reply...

Im N0T in for games..
i've just been really really BUSY!!
as in a don't have a fone.. its been like a month..
and i have school.. along with loads and loads of
homework.. so hopefully you understand..
i got your message by the way..!!
=D.. that was very sweet of you..
but another thing is im like still NEW..
so there are still people i haven't even worked with yet..
but so far im just schduled WEEKENDS..
and i dnt work last weekend.. i was out of town.. so i
asked for it off.. so i dnt get your message until
yesterday.. but thanks!! that wass very SWEET of you!
i just wish that i could have been there..

to me that seems like shes not interested...right?
I kinda want her to reject me so i can just move on...but im like in the middle and confused?!?1?

the last time we hung out we did so good and got really close physically and emotionally...we opened up so much ...so im wierded out!?!!?

sorry if you guys are sick of this but i would really appreciate some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom